Our commitment to reducing the impact the car industry has on the environment was established when the garage opened in 2007.
We are continually striving to ensure that we do everything we can to minimise the waste created by our business and are committed to finding new ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
Our current green policy includes the following actions:
- Recycling of all paper, cardboard and plastic packaging;
- Recycling of all metals types, batteries, oils, paint thinners and tyres;
- Recycling of all plastic bumpers, panels and body mouldings;
- Recycling of all oil, air and pollen filters;
- Running modern, energy efficient air compressing and paint spraying plant;
- The use of the latest water-based primers and paints;
- Converting our business vehicles to run on auto-gas;
- Fully paperless administration.